“Stir into flame the gift of God that you have.” 2 Timothy 1:6
•We will accept responsibility for our own faith journey and contribute to the journey of others.
•We will develop a life of prayer, study, generosity and evangelization.
•We will recognize we are all one body, and therefore, will get fulfillment and satisfaction from playing a meaningful part in something that is greater than ourselves.
You can also donate online now at https://catholiccharitiesusa.org/
Click here to donate online to Offertory or special collections.
St Cecelia Parish is twinned with St. Jeanne de Chantal Parish in Chantal, Haiti.
Click here to go to our Twin Parish page.
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 7:45 AM & 10:45 AM
Monday 7:00 AM
Tuesday 5:30 PM
Wednesday 8:40 AM during the school year
Friday - Rosary for Vocations 7:00 AM
Saturdays at 3:30 PM or by appointment.
Readings for the Week of September 17, 2017
- Sunday: Sir 27:30--28:7 / Ps 103 / Rom 14:7-9 / Mt 18:21-35
- Monday: 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Ps 28 / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Tm 3:1-13 / Ps 101 / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Tm 3:14-16 / Ps 111 / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19 / Mt 9:9-13
- Friday: 1 Tm 6:2c-12 / Ps 49 / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Tm 6:13-16 / Ps 100 / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145 / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a