“Stir into flame the gift of God that you have.” 2 Timothy 1:6
•We will accept responsibility for our own faith journey and contribute to the journey of others.
•We will develop a life of prayer, study, generosity and evangelization.
•We will recognize we are all one body, and therefore, will get fulfillment and satisfaction from playing a meaningful part in something that is greater than ourselves.
Click here to donate online to Offertory or special collections.
St Cecelia Parish is twinned with St. Jeanne de Chantal Parish in Chantal, Haiti.
Click here to go to our Twin Parish page.
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 7:45 AM & 10:45 AM
Monday 7:00 AM
Tuesday 5:30 PM
Wednesday 8:40 AM during the school year
Friday - Rosary for Vocations 7:00 AM
Saturdays at 3:30 PM or by appointment.
Readings for the Week of December 13, 2015
- Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is 12:2-6 / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18
- Monday: Nm 24:2-7, 15-17a / Ps 25:4-9 / Mt 21:23-27
- Tuesday: Zep 3:1-2, 9-13 / Ps 34:2-3, 6-7, 17-19, 23 / Mt 21:28-32
- Wednesday: Is 45:6b-8, 18, 21b-25 / Ps 85:9-14 / Lk 7:18b-23
- Thursday: Gn 49:2, 8-10 / Ps 72:1-4, 7-8, 17 / Mt 1:1-17
- Friday: Jer 23:5-8 / Ps 72:1-2, 12-13, 18-19 / Mt 1:18-25
- Saturday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-6, 16-17 / Lk 1:5-25
- Next Sunday: Mi 5:1-4a / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19 / Heb 10:5-10 / Lk 1:39-45
- Reverend Edward Girres, Pastor
- Deacon William Black, Pastoral Minister
- Deacon David Penton, Youth Ministry Director
- Deacon Brad Magill, Deacon
- Deacon Don McGuire, Deacon
- June Garman, Office Manager
- Joyce Van Haastert, Life Long Faith Formation
- Mary Stevens, Ministry Scheduler
- Adrianne Magill, Development Director